Our acupuncture clinic has one of the best acupuncturists in South Shore (Montreal)…
Acupuncturist Alexandra Deyneko, Ac:
– Medical education* with specializing in acupuncture for physicians (Russia)
– Many years of practice in traditional methods of treatment (needles, moxa etc) (Russia)
– Many years of practice in modern methods of treatment (electro-stimulation, laser etc) (Russia)
– Rosemont College diploma (DEC) in acupuncture (Montreal)
– Clinical training in the Pain – Clinic, CHUM de Montréal
– Member of the Ordre des Acupuncteurs du Québec
– Member of the Association of Acupuncturists of Quebec
Alexandra Deyneko, Ac had a medical education and she has extensive experience in Traditional Oriental Medicine.
After obtaining a medical qualification in Russia, she completed specialize courses in acupuncture for physicians in Saint-Petersburg’s Academy For Post-graduated Education. Two Russian leaders in the field of acupuncture, Dr. Katchan A.T., MD, PhD and Dr. Bogdanov N.N., MD, PhD, were her teachers.
Alexandra Deyneko, Ac worked many years after specialization in Medical Clinics in Russia. She successfully treated adults and children with many different health problems. Good results were obtained by using a combination of traditional methods (needles, moxa, GuaSha, ventouse) with modern methods (acupuncture with electro-stimulation, laser acupuncture).
After immigration to Canada, Alexandra trained at in Rosemont College to be able to practice in Canada (particulary in Québec) as an acupuncturist . Then she had a clinical training at the Pain Center of CHUM de Montreal. Additionally, she took special courses in medicinal herbs with Dr. Suzanne Robidoux, DOM, L.Ac. and was trained in laser acupuncture by Emmanuel Francoeur, Ac.
Today, Alexandra Deyneko, Ac is a member of the Ordre des Acupuncteurs du Québec and a member of the Association des Acupuncteurs du Québec. She practices at an acupuncture clinic which is located in Rive Sud de Montreal (Longueuil). Alexandra Deyneko treats different pathology with an approach which is individual to each patient.
*In Russia only physicians can practice acupuncture.